The The Society for Analytical Chemists of Pittsburgh is accepting nominations for the 41st annual Pittsburgh Analytical Chemistry Award, which will be presented at Pittcon 2018. The award is established in recognition of an individual’s significant contributions to the field of analytical chemistry including:
- introduction of a significant technique, theory or instrument
- providing exceptional training or a fertile environment for progress in analytical chemistry
The winner will receive a cash award and travel costs to Pittcon 2018 in Orlando, Florida and will be included as a speaker in the Pittsburgh Analytical Chemistry Award Symposium in his/her honor.
To nominate a candidate for the 2018 Pittsburgh Analytical Chemistry Award:
- a full list of publications
- a list of all graduate and postdoctoral students advised
- courses taught for the last 10 years
And email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include “2018 Pittsburgh Analytical Chemistry Award Nomination” in the subject line.)
Supporting letters of nomination will also be accepted, but should be limited to one page. Nominations must include at least two seconding letters.